1. What made you decide to have wls surgery?
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
Now I have lost most of the weight I wanted too I feel more energetic, less lethargic and my blood pressure issues have settled down
5. Were there any problems along the way?
There are always problems when wanting to become healthier....battling my headspace has always been something I needed to work on and I still do
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
The wls community are so encouraging and inspiring. If ever I felt less than I always am uplifted and encouraged to do my best over perfection
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
Prepare your headspace, prepare your kitchen and don't expect surgery will be the answer to all your problems. You will work harder on yourself once you've had surgery then you ever have before.
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery? What has been the hardest part of your journey?
The very best thing about opting for surgery has been learning to put myself first and learning to fuel my body not just feed it. This has also been the hardest thing