We understand how essential your Bariatric vitamins and products are to you. We aim to get your package to your doorstep in the shortest time.
- BN Healthy uses AusPost as the courier, delivering anywhere within Australia.
- Same day dispatch for all orders finalised and paid before 2 pm between Monday - Friday.
- Free shipping for all orders with a checkout value of more than $80.00
- Flat-rate Standard Shipping values at $7.00 applies to all orders under $80.00
- We always aim to pack your products that prevent damaged goods during transport. If you have a damaged or missing order, please contact us, and we will happily arrange a replacement.
- International delivery fees apply. We are not responsible for products incurring extra fees or taxes at customs or if an item does not clear customs. We recommend checking with customs before ordering. Please get in touch with us to see the shipping cost in your location.
What happens after I order?
You will receive an initial confirmation email after successfully placing an order.
Please check your junk or spam folder if you have not received an email. It sometimes ends up there.
When goods are dispatched from our warehouse and received by the courier, customers will receive an email confirming the parcel has been successfully shipped and is in transit with your tracking order.
- We strongly recommend using a physical street address for fast delivery when ordering instead of a PO Box address. Deliveries to a PO Box address may take slightly longer to deliver, as dispatched via road freight.
- We are not held responsible for packages left unattended by Australia Post when customers select 'Safe Drop' or 'Authority to leave'. We strongly recommend getting the parcel delivered to an alternate or work address where someone will be home or delivering to the nearest Post Office. Once a package states 'Delivered' on our tracking system, you must directly inquire with Australia Post, as we have limited information.
- Once your package is in transit, we are not held responsible for items damaged or lost by Australia Post due to neglect/damage by their postal handling.
- We can not be responsible if a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect entry from a customer. Please contact us if you need the address to be changed before it is in transit.
- All orders are subject to fraud and authenticity checks. If your order has been identified as potential fraud, there may be delays in finalising your order.
For any additional questions, please email email@example.com or call us on 07 3501 0323 from Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm.