1. What made you decide to have wls surgery?
My weigh had escalated after having my second child and being obese my whole life. I decided to put myself 1st for the first time and get the surgery
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
My highest weight was 127kg I'm currently sitting at 82kg and I think my goal will be about 60kg. I'm only 5'1 so I'm only a shortie.
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
I havnt got there yet .
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
I'm so happy very thankful for my new tummy and tool.
5. Were there any problems along the way?
I haven't had and complications no issues at all.
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
My fitness has improved so much. I live exercising.
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
I no longer need my cpap machine
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
Do it . And trust the process and take one day at a time.
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery? What has been the hardest part of your journey?
My energy has increased so much. I'm happier . The hardest part would be the first couple weeks after surgery whilst healing and you are on strick restrictions.