1. What made you decide to have wls surgery?
Help with arthritis in my feet and Live a healthy life
2. What was your weight prior to your WLS, and... What’s the goal?
130kg Goal is 65kgs
3. Did you get to the weight you wanted?
Almost Have lost 60kgs
4. How do you feel now that you have had the surgery?
5. Were there any problems along the way?
6. Would you do it again now that you know what you know?
7. What are some of the inspiring things you can think of that you have noticed along the way?
More confident More energy to play with my kids Happier Healthier
8. Did you have some happy unexpected surprises?
Yes lost weight faster than expected
9. What advice do you have for anyone preparing for surgery?
Go for it.
10. What is the one very best thing that has resulted from your surgery? What has been the hardest part of your journey?
Have lost almost 60kgs Learning what I can and can not eat