Vitamins & Minerals
BN Chews Orange & BN Iron
60 Orange Chewables & 30 Iron Tablets
Supports general well-being and energy production
Healthy immune system function
Always read the label and use only as directed
FREE shipping Australia wide on orders over $80.
Same-day shipping for all orders placed before 2pm on weekdays.
Taking iron plus vitamin C tablets may be the boost you need.
BN Iron contains Iron (II) Bisglycinate 24mg, with vitamin C supporting iron absorption. Iron Bisglycinate is gentler on the digestive system, reducing constipation and nausea associated with other forms of iron.
It's a suitable formula for vegans and vegetarians.
Iron Bisglycinate is an emerging innovation in iron supplementation.
Iron is essential in synthesising haemoglobin in red blood cells, transporting oxygen around the body, and supporting energy levels.
BN Iron supplies a 24mg dose of Iron Bis-glycinate with superior absorption if taken as directed compared to other forms of iron, including ferrous sulphate.
We know you’re busy, and some days it's hard to fit everything in - including your daily nutrients to keep you firing on all cylinders.
BN Chews are easy-to-take, tasty multivitamins, containing Vitamins B12 and Iron and other key nutrients such as Calcium and Vitamin D.
BN Chews may maintain healthy levels of these nutrients when taken as directed.
Trust that our great-tasting chewable multivitamins will support your nutritional needs when your dietary intake is inadequate, or demands are elevated.
With 27 essential vitamins and minerals supporting
- General health and wellbeing
- Hair, skin and nail strength
- Energy production
- Metabolic rate
BN Chews are your complete chewable multivitamins to support your
- Immune system
- Energy production
- Healthy blood cell production
- Cardiovascular health
Key ingredients in our tasty chewable multivitamin tablet will support healthy bones, encourage support of the nervous system and also support general mental well-being.
BN Chews are available in 3 great flavours, our original Orange, Zesty Vanilla Lime, and Iron Free Wild Berry Chews.
When taken as directed, the two-a-day dose for adults will encourage healthy hair, skin and nails and support the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins.
BN Chews will also maintain healthy blood glucose and muscle function.
Chewable multivitamins are built for the effective delivery of vitamins and minerals in a soluble, tasty tablet you’ll enjoy having as a part of your daily healthy lifestyle regime.
Get the most out of every day with BN Chews Multivitamins, made with high-grade forms of key nutrients to support your general health and well-being - Every Day!
Each tablet contains:
|Retinol acetate (Vitamin A 375 mcg RE)||431.25mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||60mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU)||12.5mcg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 151U)||12.4mg|
|Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1)||5mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5mg|
Eq. Pantothenic acid (Vit B5)
Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit B6)
|Mecobalamin (Co-Methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12)||125mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12)||125mcg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||25mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)|
Calcium (as calcium carbonate)
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||9mg|
|Magnesium (as heavy magnesium oxide)||52.5mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75mcg|
|Copper (as cupric citrate Hemipentahydrate)||375mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||15mcg|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate)||35mcg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||37.5mcg|
Each tablet contains:
|Iron (Il) Glycinate|
Equivalent to Iron
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||25mg|
Take 2 BN Chews and 1 BN Iron per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Allergens: Sugars, soya bean products, sulphites and artificial sweeteners.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg for men. When taken in excess of 3000 mcg of retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg of selenium from dietary supplements for adults should not be exceeded.
- Contains sucralose.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 25 C.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.