Vitamins & Minerals
BN Caps & BN Cal
180 Capsule Multivitamins & 270 Calcium Chewables
Targeted for nutritional well-being, strong bones & teeth
2 months after WLS & beyond, extra boost of calcium
Flavourless Capsules & Chocolate-Vanilla Calcium
FREE shipping Australia wide on orders over $80.
Same-day shipping for all orders placed before 2pm on weekdays.
Why are Australian Weight Loss Surgery (WLS) patients like you buying this bundle?
After WLS, the body needs extra vitamins and minerals as only small amounts of food can be consumed, which means the body can only absorb limited vitamins and minerals. Rest assured that BN Caps and BN Cal are the perfect bundle solution after Bariatric Surgery.
BN Caps are flavourless, convenient capsule delivery of comprehensive Bariatric Multivitamins. It contains all the essential vitamins and minerals to help support your nutritional well-being in a calcium-free two-day dose.
This is where BN Cal comes in - our creamy chocolate-vanilla chewable to support healthy calcium levels post-WLS.
Calcium cannot be produced by the body on its own to protect the bones, teeth, and cardiovascular health and support fat loss. BN Cal was created with chewable calcium citrate and has proven to have the best outcomes for patients after WLS.
Meets all major nutritional guidelines:
- Meets the recommended daily intakes as outlined in the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS)
- ASMBS Guidelines call for 1,200-1,500mg calcium per day for patients most bariatric procedure types
- Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) approved for safety and purity
- British Obesity and Metabolic Society Guidelines 2020
- European Guidelines on Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
No soy, lactose or gluten. Bovine gelatin capsule.
|Allergens||Soya bean products|
Each capsule contains:
|Retinol acetate (Vitamin A 375 mcg RE)||442.7mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||60mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 5001U)||12.5mcg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 15|U)||12.4mg|
Equiv. Thiamine (Vit B1)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5mg|
Eq. Pantothenic acid (Vit B5)
|Mecobalamin(Co-Methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12)||300mcg|
Equiv. folinic acid
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||25mg|
|Phytomenadione (Vitamin K1)||70mcg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||12mg|
|Magnesium (as heavy magnesium oxide)||52.5mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75mcg|
|Copper (as cupric citrate Hemipentahydrate)||374mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||15mcg|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate)||35mcg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||37.5mcg|
Each BN Cal contains:
|Calcium citrate tetrahydrate|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 166.671U)||4.1mcg|
Take 2 BN Caps and chew 2-5 BN Cal per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalent for women and 900 mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms of retinol equivalents Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- BN Caps contains soy/soybean and phenylalanine.
- BN Cal contains mannitol and xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 25C.
Click the chat box to talk to a Qualified Nutritionist.