Vitamins & Minerals
BN Chews Orange & BN B12
60 Orange Chewables & 60 Strawberry Melts
Support energy production and healthy immune system function
Helps prevent dietary B12 deficiency
Always read the label and use only as directed
FREE shipping Australia wide on orders over $80.
Same-day shipping for all orders placed before 2pm on weekdays.
We know you’re busy, and some days it's hard to fit everything in - including your daily nutrients to support you firing on all cylinders.
BN Chews are easy-to-take, tasty multivitamins, containing Vitamins B12 and Iron and other key nutrients such as Calcium and Vitamin D.
BN Chews may maintain healthy levels of these nutrients when taken as directed.
Trust that our great-tasting chewable multivitamins will support your nutritional needs when your dietary intake is inadequate, or demands are elevated.
With 27 essential vitamins and minerals supporting
- General health and wellbeing
- Hair, skin and nail strength
- Energy production
- Metabolic rate
BN Chews are your complete chewable multivitamins to support your
- Immune system
- Energy production
- Healthy blood cell production
- Cardiovascular health
Key ingredients in our tasty chewable multivitamin tablet may support healthy bones, encourage support of the nervous system and also support general mental well-being.
BN Chews are available in 3 great flavours, our original Orange, Zesty Vanilla Lime, and Iron Free Wild Berry Chews.
Our fast-dissolving pleasant-tasting strawberry-flavoured B12 melts dissolve under your tongue. It’s a great and simple way to absorb additional B12 delivering 1000 mcg of Mecobalamin Vitamin B12 in each tablet.
Vitamin B12 plays an essential role in our metabolism and synthesis of healthy red blood cells, assists protein metabolism in the body and supports nervous system function.
BN B12 melts use Mecobalamin, which is especially important as we age, or our digestive system may be less efficient at absorbing this important nutrient.
Try BN B12 Melts: great-tasting sublingual melts for maintaining nervous system function and energy production.
Each BN B12 Melt comes in a convenient, 1000mcg soluble dose of activated Mecobalamin and supports healthy blood cell production. It helps prevent dietary Vitamin B12 deficiency.
Each tablet contains:
|Retinol acetate (Vitamin A 375 mcg RE)||431.25mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||60mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU)||12.5mcg|
|d-alpha-Tocopheryl acid succinate (Vitamin E 151U)||12.4mg|
|Thiamine nitrate (Vitamin B1)||5mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5mg|
Eq. Pantothenic acid (Vit B5)
Equiv. Pyridoxine (Vit B6)
|Mecobalamin (Co-Methylcobalamin) (Vitamin B12)||125mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vit B12)||125mcg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||25mg|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)|
Calcium (as calcium carbonate)
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||9mg|
|Magnesium (as heavy magnesium oxide)||52.5mg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||75mcg|
|Copper (as cupric citrate Hemipentahydrate)||375mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||7.5mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||15mcg|
|Manganese (as manganese amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate)||35mcg|
|Chromium (as chromium picolinate)||25mcg|
|Molybdenum (as molybdenum trioxide)||37.5mcg|
Each melt contains:
|Me-cobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) Vitamin B12||1000 microgram|
- BN Chews: Take 2 BN Chews per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- BN B12: Place 1 BN B12 melt in your mouth until dissolved for the best absorption daily.
- Allergens: Sugars, soya bean products, sulphites and artificial sweeteners.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900 mcg for men. When taken in excess of 3000 mcg of retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg of selenium from dietary supplements for adults should not be exceeded.
- Contains sucralose.
- Do not use it if the seal is broken or missing.
- Store below 25 C.
- Allergens: Wheat and sulphites.
- Free from peanuts, tree nuts, lactose, eggs, sesame, fish, shellfish and soy.
- Vitamins and minerals can only assist if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use if the tamper-evident seal is missing, torn or broken.
- Store below 25C.