- We strongly recommend using a physical street address for fast delivery when ordering instead of a PO Box address. Deliveries to a PO Box address may take slightly longer to deliver, as dispatched via road freight.
- We are not held responsible for packages left unattended by Australia Post when customers select 'Safe Drop' or 'Authority to leave'. We strongly recommend getting the parcel delivered to an alternate or work address where someone will be home or delivering to the nearest Post Office. Once a package states 'Delivered' on our tracking system, you must directly inquire with Australia Post, as we have limited information.
- Once your package is in transit, we are not held responsible for items damaged or lost by Australia Post due to neglect/damage by their postal handling.
- We can not be responsible if a package is delivered to the wrong address due to an incorrect entry from a customer. Please contact us if you need the address to be changed before it is in transit.
- All orders are subject to fraud and authenticity checks. If your order has been identified as potential fraud, there may be delays in finalising your order.
For any additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07 3501 0323 from Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 4.30pm.