BN Vegan Broth
Easy to absorb, timesaving ready to mix powder
Gut health, inflammation & immunity
Chickpeas & Miso
Warm your heart and soul with BN Vegan Broth. The hearty flavour of chickpea and miso coupled with the perfect blend of ingredients to help you feel your best from the inside out.
BN Vegan broth is a great between meal snack, offering a soothing and healing addition to your post surgical regime and beyond.
All-natural ingredients: Lion's Mane, Shiitake, and Reishi Mushrooms - used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to improve immunity, vitality, cognition and memory.
Vegan broth powder is a convenient and nutritious way to enjoy delicious natural broths without hours of preparation.
BN Vegan Broth provides nourishing drink or addition to your meals to enhance your nutrient levels as it contains;
- Fermented chickpeas for gut health
- Miso is rich in essential minerals and a good source of B vitamins, vitamins E, K and folic acid.
- Mushrooms are potent health boosters, rich in beta-glucans, which are well known for fighting inflammation, aiding the immune system and increasing antioxidant activity.
Enjoy a cup of BN Vegan Broth; you'll enjoy the benefits of
- Keeping you feeling more vibrant and happy
- Boosting vitality
- Full of flavour and goodness
- Good gut health
- Supporting your immune system
- Beneficial bacteria that help with nutrient absorption
Feel the benefits today!
What is vegan broth?
The vegan broth is a nutrient-rich, flavourful broth that can be ready to serve in seconds. BN Vegan Broth is made using all medicinal mushroom ingredients to give you an irresistibly nourishing beverage with truly tasty flavour.
Vegan Broth Benefits
BN Vegan Broth is chock full of goodness, no bones about it! This delicious formula is your whole veggie garden in a cup.
The benefits of drinking vegan broth include:
- Contains vitamins and nutrients to keep you healthy from the inside out.
- Immune supporting: Contains reishi and shiitake mushrooms. Shiitake and reishi strengthen your immune system, help your brain rest and promote healthy energy levels.
- Hydrating with electrolytes: Low-calorie sources to keep you hydrated throughout the day with no energy crashes.
- Delicious and low-calorie: This is a unique vegan broth hybrid with less than 11 calories per serving. It is delicious and satisfying to drink on its own, thanks to the chickpeas, miso and mushrooms.
Rich in antioxidants so it can support your liver function and antioxidant production.
How to use vegan broth?
Here are some of the most common dishes vegan broth is used in:
- Cooked grains and legumes
- Sautéed or stir-fried dishes
- Hot cuppa
Drink it, cook with it or add it to whatever you like!
Chickpea Miso Powder, 80% Mushroom Blend Powder, 20% Dry Powder (Cremini, Lion’s Mane*, Shiitake*, Reishi*) Fresh to Dry Ratio 10:1
|Servings per package: 20|
Serving size: 5g
|Average per serve||Average per 100g||Average per 100ml|
|Calories||11 cal||227 cal||11 cal|
|Gluten||Not Detected||Not Detected||Not Detected|
- Add 1-2 to a cup of hot water for an instant nourishing beverage.
- Add to soups, stir-fries, casseroles, and gravies for a delicious, nourishing boost.
- BN Vegan Broth can also be added to smoothies and hot beverages. The powder is easy to use on the go, at the gym, office or home.
- Store below 25C.
- Reseal tightly after use.
Carefully formulated to target your concerns.
Support immunity & Gut Health
BN Vegan Broth can support intestinal permeability or "leaky gut" and, as a result, calm and support the immune system.
Enhance Focus & Mood
It contains Lion's Mane mushrooms for an all-natural booster. Lion's Mane is a medicinal mushroom that has been shown to improve memory and concentration by activating the nervous system and brain.
Supporting the Liver & Nourishes the Hair, Skin & Nails
Shiitake mushrooms are a true beauty ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine. Shiitake is used to heal the skin and support the liver and immune system.
Body & Mind Balancing Properties
BN Vegan Broth contains reishi mushrooms to help balance mood and stress and increase sustained energy levels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Qualified Nutritionists are here to help you make the best choice when it comes to you and your health.
Nope. Broth from the grocery store (commonly labelled as 'stock') is made using high-temperature, fast-cooking techniques, resulting in a watered-down, non-gelling liquid, so you're missing out on the benefits of a gelatin-rich broth.
In addition, unnatural additives (such as MSG) and flavours are frequently used. If you desire the healing properties of broth, purchase the BN Broth.
While our broth products are packed with goodness, they add to a balanced diet, not a meal replacement.
The broth is used as a general tonic for gut health, immunity and healthy sleep and is supported by the glycine contained in the broth. BN Broth is an easy way to take a healthy snack on the go, containing a suite of vital nutrients and electrolytes.
The stock is often less nutritious and healing as it is not cooked for as long. Bone broth contains more minerals, electrolytes and collagen because longer cooking times enable the breakdown of the connective tissues and the bone minerals.
Yes! The BN Broth range is perfect for giving additional nutritious flavour to your dishes by stirring a spoonful of broth powder through your dish while it is cooking. If you need to include water in a recipe, exchange it for a cup of BN Broth, adding more flavour and nutrients.