Yoghurt Breakfast Popsicles
Prep time: 5 minutes
Freeze time: 4 hours
1 cup Greek yogurt, plain, non-fat
½ cup milk 1% or skim
½ cup regular or instant oats
1 cup mixed berries or chopped fruits
- Mix together the milk and yogurt.
- Divide the mixture between your popsicle moulds.
- Place a few berries into each mould.
- Divide the ½ cup oatmeal among each mould.
- Place a wooden ice cream stick into each mould and place the popsicles into the freezer for at least 4 hours before eating.
- To remove the popsicles, run the mound under a little hot water until they come loose.
Serving size: 1 popsicle
Fat: 0.6 grams
Cholesterol: 3 milligrams
Sodium: 36 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 11 grams
Dietary Fibre: 1.5 grams
Sugar: 4 grams
Protein: 5 grams